Junsu's Father has Passed Away


Now on, Korean fever sweeping across the world. Everybody is still looking for anything about Korean, dramas, films television, boys and girls band, foods, clothes, makes up, tourist area and anything. Everybody is starting to learn korean languange (hangul; 한국), there were a audition to be a boys and girls band and they gonna be trained in korea, even some advertising gave vacation package to Korea.
It was seen that there are many parties looking for benefits from this situation. But it's not problem, that's all are legitimate. Since, no parties feels aggrieved.
I'm K-popers too. Exactly, a hottest.
I love 2PM all the way they are. Nobody is not like them, there is six handsome man who have multi talent. I do not really know about them, but I always follow the lastest news about them. The lastest news I knew, Junsu's father has passed away on Thursday, 19 January 2012. I read the news from some pages on facebook and twitter from Taecyeon and Seul Long.
According to his agency JYP Entertainment on the 20th, Junsu’s father unexpectedly passed away on the 19th due to a heart attack. He was 59 years old.Junsu received the message that his father unexpectedly passed out, and he immediately ran to the hospital Daegu, but he had to send his father away. Junsu is spending his day shedding tears at a mortuary in a hospital in Daegu. 2PM members and JYP colleagues are by Junsu’s side, sharing his sadness. The departure of the funeral procession is on the 21st.
I'm very sad to hear that, one of 2PM members who I loves has lost his father. I can feel how  miserable it. I just tweet to Junsu's twitter to express my condolences and said the spirit to him.
Be stong Junsu opa!! We're on your side.
Let's pray for Junsu and families. May Junsu's father rest in peace..

We love you, Junsu oppa..
We want to look your smile anymore..
Here, I added some Junsu's photos collection which I had.














And this is one video that I like most of Junsu. His voice very nice and awesome, it was made me melting, calm and comfort when I heard he sang. I love him all the way he is..



No comments:

Post a Comment